The status “resident of “Bremino-Orsha” Special economic zone” could be received by a legal entity which is registered in the Republic of Belarus within “Bremino-Orsha” Special economic zone territory and which concluded a contract on business activity and investments.
The decision on registration as a resident of “Bremino-Orsha” Special economic zone shall be made by Bremino Group managing company.
1) The legal entity should be registered and located on the territory of “Bremino-Orsha” Special economic zone
2) The activities of a resident should correspond to business activities allowed to carry out in the “Bremino-Orsha” Special economic zone:
- Manufacturing industry
- Wholesale trade including trade of spare parts, components and accessories for motorcycles and automobiles
- Providing of logistics services including warehousing and transport support activity
- Providing of postage services
- Information support
- Implementation of research and development
- Office administrative service focused on support of the commercial activity
- Services providing and works performing on the following business activities: “Activity of freight rail transport”, “Activity of freight automobile transport”, “Other supporting activity in transportation field”;
3) Investment requirements*:
- from 500 thousand dollars to 5 million dollars - implementation period is 3 years
- from 500 thousand dollars when implementing research and development (R&D)
- no less than 5 million dollars
THE TERMS OF CREDIT
(basic terms, subject to change, not obligations of Bremino Group LLC)
- Credit period -- 7-10 years;
- Aannual credit rate -- 5,5-6,5%;
- Credit currency -- EUR;
- Maximum credit amount -- 20 million euro.
1) Filling in a resident resume;
2) Agreement on rate and conditions of a residence;
3) Submission of an resident application;
The list of required documents:
- Сompleted application;
- Business plan;
- Сopy of the certificate of state registration in the Republic of Belarus.
4) Signing of a contract on business activity in “Bremino-Orsha” Special economic zone;
5) Concluding of a land sublease contract on the territory of “Bremino-Orsha” Special economic zone.